Monday, October 8, 2012

Nine days late is better than nothing, right?

So, I am undertaking the Frocktober challenge yet again this year. In the interests of full disclosure, I haven't properly participated in Frocktober for the preceding eight days....I wore pants.* A couple of times. And yesterday, upon rushing out of the house and grabbing the closest items of clothing (of the pants variety), I sat on the train, thinking...I would be much more comfortable in a frock.

That, and what a powerful message wearing a frock during October sends! I'd like to be a part of that again, and so here we are, frocked up and ready to go. This is a neck-down shot of my frock today, provided at this angle because my boyfriend ain't too good with the iPhone camera.


My Everyday Hero page will be up and running very soon (I somehow managed to tell Everyday Hero that I was underage, and now they're asking for a parental consent form. Mum, help?) For now, head to www.frocktober.org and find out more about our cause.

*To my standards, at least - Frocktober isn't exactly rigid in its requirements. The jury is still out on skorts, for example.

No comments:

Post a Comment