Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day Eleven....a little too coordinated.

This title does not reflect my ability to play tennis, or squash (or any type of sport, really). It's remarkable how uncoordinated I am. Maybe that's why I enjoy running - because it's pretty hard to stuff up one foot in front of the other. But you never know. I live somewhere pretty hilly, which increases the likelihood that I'll inevitably trip and go tumbling down Rucker's Hill one day.

Anyway, this outfit was rather too matchy for my fancy, but I was given the scarf as a gift in the afternoon and liked it so much I needed to wear it right away; just like Christmas Day, with kids running around in new PJs.


Happy Friday, everyone (or Mum. I'm guessing she's the only person reading my blog. Hi, Mum!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment